Saves up to 90% in Energy over HID, significantly reduces field labor costs and simplifies the project!
STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. & SAN DIEGO, Calif., March 25, 2015 — Creating the most efficient lighting project with the best Return on Investment (ROI) has never been easier. MHT Lighting, a leader of energy efficient lighting products in the USA, has announced the launch of their innovative new line of interior and exterior “SMART” LED lighting products. The “SMART” fixture could not only save up to 90% in energy over conventional HID lighting products, but can help customers by eliminating the coordination headaches of adding field controls to the project, therefore, saves significant costs for installing extra controls, wiring and sensors in the field and making sure they are wired correctly.
With MHT Lighting providing integrated controls in their “SMART” fixtures, customers can order a “SMART” fixture and the product will come already pre-wired with fixture mounted sensors and integrated controllers.
MHT Lighting is pleased to announce some of the new features of their “SMART” LED Fixtures.
- “SMART” products have such features as pre-wired integrated occupancy sensor, photo-control, bi-level dimming & step dimming ability that can save up to 90% in energy costs! Making it the “Smart” Solution.
- Incredible value, proven reliability and are backed by our 10-year warranty *see terms & conditions.
- Wide range of Cost effective interior and exterior products with product life of over 100,000 hours.
- Maximize efficiency, save on-site labor costs and controls’ coordination
- Meets Title 24 lighting requirements
- Adds for more potential Rebates and better ROI.
- Design Light Consortium (DLC) Qualified *where applicable
- Meets ARRA requirements with Manufacturing in the USA!
MHT Lighting has been manufacturing energy efficient commercial lighting in the USA for almost a decade. Our approach has been to supply the highest quality lighting that exceeds the performance and lifespan of other products on the market. Our innovative products have a proven track record in manufacturing facilities, high tech networking office buildings, commercial high rises, municipalities, US Government and military bases all over the country.
For additional product information, visit www.mhtlighting.com, call Toll Free 1-888-511-7780, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For press inquiries, contact Mark Shotton at (619)865-0336 or email email@example.com
Look for us & like us on Facebook